Do u want to know the Major Effects of Plastic in Ocean? how much plastic in the ocean? Then read this post to end, it will be helpfull for you. However, you know some effects of plastic in ocean but to know more major effects then go through this page.
There are many Major Effects of Plastic in Ocean and on marine life. Our life cycle is connected to the sea. If we do not preserve the oceans today, tomorrow we will have to suffer the consequences.
Water is important for our lives and fields. When this water comes in the form of rain; Connects with. Because the rain directly from the sea Is affected.
Major Effects of Plastic in Ocean – Weirdglobe
We can not understand this thing That the sea and the environment are so connected that Any kind of imbalance in the environment, our forests Will also end and have Major Effects of Plastic in Ocean and on marine life. Polluted sea as rain May cause huge damage to us. How much we will be able to prepare in the clean water factor ? The main source of water is not rain ?
Be close, that is far away, for centuries there is a relation between the ocean and the environment scientist of life, this relation will be his rage have lost By understanding the sea as the world’s biggest waste, whatever we have thrown and shed, all that is recorded in his book It is ray and sometimes air is coming back to us in very fine particles and forms with the help of rain.
How to destroy plastic and recycle it
Did you Know how plastic in ocean is Dangerous ?
1. Effect on Water of Ocean :
About 71% of Earth is covered with water. And the oceans hold about 98.3% of water on the Earth. The world’s ocean are crucial to heating the planet. While land areas and the atmosphere absorbs some sunlight, the ocean absorbs majority of Sun’s radiation.
- In fact, it helps distribute the heat around the globe. Ocean water is continuously heating, increasing the temperature and humidity of the surrounding air to form rain and storms, that are carried by winds to vast distances.
- You know, these ocean currents drive weather patterns. Ocean current acts as conveyor belt. They transport warm water from the equator towards the poles. And cold water from the poles, back to the tropic. Hence water currents regulate the temperature and climate of the Earth.
2. Climate change is one of Major effect of Plastic in ocean :
We talk of climate change, but forget that carbon isolation is the highest in the ocean, not in the jungle. We talk about planting trees. It is necessary for air, but most oxygen is produced in the ocean. We read so much in the books that plant trees, the tree gives you oxygen.
We have never been taught in the school that you get oxygen more than the sea compared to the tree. And this oxygen will continue to get us only, when we keep it clean and clean, it will not let acidity grow.
- Therefore there are many harmful consequences of being polluted to the sea. Without a sea there will be no life on earth. The water we drink There are fine garbage in it, and the world is starting to smash with the fear of the consequences of water from the drains and cities which are going to rivers and then to the oceans.
- We can not blame the government directly for this. We also have some responsibilities. In the month of August last year, an 18-ft tall Whale was found near the coast of the sea in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. When his body was tested, wildlife officials were found hanged by plastic spoon in his digestive system.
- Officials said that the plastic spoon whipped in the ocean would have gone into the body of a whale shark. In the beginning of 2018, a ship of Greenpeace took 17 samples of water from the Antarctic continent, out of which nine small pieces of plastic were found.
- Due to the hurricane, plastic wrecks in the coastal areas of states like Maharashtra, Kerala, Karnataka, Goa and Gujarat. The piles of them have gathered.
- Reaching plastic in the sea is one of the main reasons to get the waste of the city’s river basins directly in the sea. Every year 13 million tons of plastic goes into the oceans. One study found that two rivers of 20 rivers (mostly in Asia) of the world take plastic residual seas. There is also the Ganges river.
- If the economic impact of plastic pollution in the marine environment is seen, then the estimated expenditure on tourism losses and cleanliness of beaches has been estimated at $ 13 billion each year. Microplastic is a major contributor to damaging the marine environment.
Research on Plastic in Ocean :
Due to this, the scientific scientists studied pieces of bags made by Ampipod Olastia in the North and Western Sumitra shores of Europe. An analysis of drinking water in 14 countries, including India, found that drinking 83 percent of drinking water Water contains microplastic. The awareness is still very low about the problem of microplastics.
- Scientists are still trying to learn it We can not see the microplastics with eyes. That is why it is difficult to recognize it. It can also be in water and we will not even know about it. The use of the microplastic is going everywhere today, whether it is cosmetic Belongings or medicines. There are many types of restrictions on plastic in our country, but not effective.
- In 2004, environmentalist Richard Thompson used the word “microplastic“. One research conducted by scientists of ‘University of Pleamoth’ was that samudri organisms can make up to 1 million microplastic pieces of a plastic bag containing groceries and when 1 piece becomes part of the diet of the organisms found in the sea Are, So this causes their death.
How much plastic in the ocean :
In the world, one million plastic bags and one million plastic bottles are used every minute. 50 of this Percentage of plastic is used as a single use and it is 10 percent of the total plastic waste. It is believed that the use of single use plastic has increased significantly since the last 10-15 years.
A study conducted in 2016 found that by 2050 our seas would be more plastic than fish. Overall, we have started getting warnings from nature. Considering the sea as the world’s biggest waste, whatever we have thrown and shed in it, all of them are reaching us in very rain, wind or other mediums, fine particles and forms.
The perfect face of crisis :
This crisis of marine environment can be better understood through the film ‘Blue Planet-2’ made by Sony BBC Earth. Sir David Attenbrow, called Godfather of Natural History. This movie explains how well the waste produced by humans has influenced marine ecology.
Do You know ?
Have you ever heard someone say that water is called H2O is ? The scientific meaning of saying water to H2O is that it is composed of 2 hydrogen and 1 molecule of oxygen. These two types of molecules form a strong connection, which is very difficult to break. The most common element found on Earth is 70 percent of our planet. It is also present in the desert, but look at it to find it there. Scientists believe that the amount of water never changes over time. The amount of water present in the earth today is similar to the amount in which it was on earth in the era of dinosaurs.
Water for the survival of life. It is very necessary that in some organisms, 95 Percentage is found. Water activity changes throughout the earth For this, the process called Hydrologic Cycle is mainly responsible. In the atmosphere, the water is transported from the oceans and other water sources through the process of evaporation towards the top. After concentration the water comes back to the earth in the form of rain. Playing with water can be pleasurable but it can destroy life. The balance of life is confusing because water is life.
Some Facts about Water
* Pure water has no odor or color.
* Among the world’s largest oceans is the Pacific Ocean Atlantic Ocean and Indian Ocean.
* Electricity produced by water is called hydroelectricity.
* Only 3 percent of the earth’s water is pure water. 97 percent water is salt water. 68.7 percent of fresh water is present in glaciers and 30 percent of fresh water is present on land. 1.7% water is accumulated so it can not be used.
Always put garbage in the dustbin and others also have awareness about it. Do not put garbage anywhere else here, causing damage to the environment, especially in rivers and oceans. And At last Minimise the use plastics.
also read more on our website weirdglobe